In Stock & Ready to Ship
- It is a brown seeded variety
- It has a long stem and good root system
- It is widely adaptable
- Fairly tolerant to Striga, Rust, Leaf blight and Grey leaf spot.
- Performs well in the moist mid altitude regions and the semi arid lowlands.
you may also like
- It is brown in colour
- Dual purpose variety with good beverage quality
- Performs well in the cool semi arid highlands of Nakuru, Baringo, Laikipia, Naivasha, Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Kuria, Kericho, Trans Mara, and Taita Taveta. Good for silage making.