- It is a brown seeded variety
- It is taller than Serena with good tolerance to lodging
- Its head is conical and semi compact in shape with brown grains which are slightly bigger than those of Serena Sorghum
- Performs well in moist altitude and the semi arid lowlands It is widely adaptable
you may also like
- It is brown in colour
- Dual purpose variety with good beverage quality
- Performs well in the cool semi arid highlands of Nakuru, Baringo, Laikipia, Naivasha, Narok, Trans Nzoia, Uasin Gishu, Kuria, Kericho, Trans Mara, and Taita Taveta. Good for silage making.